$ 30.00 – $ 82.00
This scarf depicts Jessica Libor’s painting “Madame” in the center of the silky scarf, surrounded by colorful purples and reds to frame and accent the artwork.
Jessica Libor’s piece “Madame” graces this silky scarf, with accents of purple, yellow and red, and a monogram of the artist’s initials in the corner etched in red. Jessica is wearing the 50″ scarf in the first photograph.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
16" x 16", 26" x 26", 36" x 36", 50" x 50"
Poly Chiffon, Satin Charmeuse, Matte Crepe